If you’re a fashionista who has been thinking of starting your own fashion blog to share your amazing ideas about everything fashion, then I have 105 blog post ideas on fashion for you!
Don’t let your lack of ideas for fashion blog posts stop you from taking that first step into the world of fashion blogging!
If you’re already interested in fashion, then you must be a creative soul brimming with styling and photography ideas. Or maybe you want to share your analysis on trends and who wore what.
Guess what – those are already great content ideas for fashion bloggers!
I’m here to show you how you can take those bubbling fashion blog ideas you might have, up a notch to share your style with the fashion blogging community. Read on to check out:
- 50 blog post ideas for fashion bloggers
- 30 blog ideas for budget fashion bloggers
- 25 ideas for seasonal fashion posts
Some of the links on here are affiliate links, and I may earn if you click on them, AT NO EXTRA cost to you. I hope you find the information here useful! Thanks.
- 50 Blog Post Ideas For Fashion Bloggers
- 11-STEP ESSENTIAL SEO CHECKLIST TO GET GOOGLE TRAFFIC!
- 30 Blog Post Ideas For Budget Fashion Bloggers
- 25 Blog Post Ideas For Seasonal Fashion
- How Do I Start A Fashion Blog?
- What Should A Fashion Blog Include?
- How To Come Up With More Blog Post Ideas for My Fashion Blog?
- Do I Need To Take OOTDs To Be A Fashion Blogger?
- How Do Fashion Bloggers Get Paid?
- 105 Blog Post Ideas For Fashion Bloggers
- 251 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas That Your Readers Will Love!
- Best Hashtags For Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Best Cameras For Fashion Bloggers [2021 Best Deals!]
- How To Get An Instagram Sponsorship [ 11 Unique Tips! ]
- How to Get Sponsored on Instagram with 1000 Followers
- 180+ Blog Post Ideas For Beauty Blogs ( Make Extra Money!)
50 Blog Post Ideas For Fashion Bloggers
If you’re looking for some quick fashion blog post ideas, I’ve got you covered. There are many fashion blog ideas in general around even your day-to-day life. You can just build your ideas for your fashion blog from there.
1. What I Wore Today
2. Outfit Of The Day
3. What I Wore To School Today
4. What I Wore To Work Today
5. Weekly Style Report
6. Daily Style Report
7. How To Get That Look
8. How To Style That Look
9. How To Go From Day To Night
10. How To Style One Piece Of Clothing 5 Ways
11. How To Wear A Dress For A Week
12. How To Build Your Capsule Wardrobe
13. How To Dress Stylishly For Work
14. How To Look Like a #GirlBoss
15. How To Dress For Interviews
16. What To Wear To A Wedding
17. What To Wear For Your First Job
18. How To Dress For School
19. How To Style Uniforms
20. My Style Over The Years
21. My Latest Fashion Haul
22. Fit Check
23. Review Of Clothes, Shoes, Accessories
24. Style Tips
25. My Style Inspirations
26. My Favourite Fashion Apps
27. How I Choose My OOTDs
28. My Favourite High Fashion Brands
29. Where I Shop
30. How To Get My Look
If you’re a little shy about showing your outfits or prefer commenting on other people’s style choices, don’t worry I have some fashion posts ideas for you too!
1. Latest Trends Spotted
2. What [Name of Celebrity] Wore
3. How To Get [Name of Celebrity]’s Look
4. Latest Fashion Runway Trends
5. Spotted On The Runways
6. Fashion Labels on [Name of TV Show]
7. How Much Did [Name of Celebrity]’s Outfit Cost?
8. How To Look Like [Name of Celebrity]
9. Latest Gen Z Fashion Trends
10. Latest Millennial Fashion Trends
11. Latest Trends Spotted On The Streets
12. Blast From The Past
13. Retro Fashion Trends
14. Retro Fashion Trends Making a Comeback
15. Vintage Fashion Trends To Bring Back
16. Fashion Influencers To Follow
17. Stylish Celebrities To Follow
18. Spotted on [Name of Celebrity]
20. Maternity Fashion Trends
30 Blog Post Ideas For Budget Fashion Bloggers
Now, fashion blog topic ideas don’t have to always be about expensive style options, nor do you need to spend a lot of money to be fashionable.
You can look stylish on a budget and you can teach people how to do so through these fun fashion blog post ideas!
1. Latest Fashion Bargains
2. How To Get [Name of Celebrity]’s Look On A Budget
3. Runway Trends On A Budget
4. How To Get That Runway Look From High Street Fashion Brands
5. How To Thrift Stylish Outfits
6. Best Fashion Thrift Stores
7. Best Secondhand Fashion Stores
8. Wardrobe Hacks
9. How To Wear The Same Outfit Ten Times
10. How To DIY A Runway Look
11. How To Look Stylish For Less
12. Best Budget Fashion Brands
13. Best Fashion Labels on A Budget
14. How To Create A Budget Capsule Wardrobe
16. How To Repurpose Old Clothes
17. Budget Blog Post Ideas For Fashion Bloggers
18. How To Get The Look For Less Than $50
19. How Much To Budget For Clothes
20. How To Fix Torn Clothes
21. How To Wear The Same Outfit For 30 Days
22. Spend Or Splurge Review On Outfits
23. When To Buy Cheap Clothes
24. How To Clothes Swap
25. Promo Codes For Top Fashion Brands
26. Sales Seasons For Top Fashion Brands
27. Sample Sales In Your City
28. How To Get Clothes For Free
29. Ways To Wear Your Outfit For Work And A Date
30. Must-Have Pieces For A Capsule Wardrobe
25 Blog Post Ideas For Seasonal Fashion
In the world of fashion, collections are split into a few main seasons – these are usually Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, Cruise (Resort), Pre-Fall, so there is plenty of content to be written and blog ideas when a new season rolls around.
But if anything, do take note that despite the names, collections typically launch a lot earlier, for example Spring/Summer collections launch as early as January and run till June.
1. Spring Fashion Trends
2. Summer Fashion Trends
2. Fall Fashion Trends
4. Winter Fashion Trends
5. Top Season Trends
6. How To Repurpose Out Of Season Outfits
7. Season Trends To Know
8. Season Trends To Keep An Eye Out For
9. Anticipated Season Trends
10. Fashion Blogging Ideas For Every Season
11. Summer Festival Outfit Ideas
12. Spring Outfit Ideas
13. Fall Outfit Ideas
14. Winter Outfit Ideas
15. Best Summer Colours To Wear
16. Swimsuit Ideas For Summer
17. Christmas Party Outfit Ideas
18. Stylish Winter Jackets
19. How To Layer For Winter
20. How To Look Stylish For Halloween
21. Summer Hairstyles To Match Your Summer Style
23. Favourite Looks Of The Season
24. Best Summer Sandals
25. Stylish Winter Boots
How Do I Start A Fashion Blog?
If you’ve been mulling for the longest time on starting a fashion blog, you’ve just seen that you most definitely should because there are just so many blog post ideas for fashion bloggers!
1. Decide On The Niche Or Focus Of Your Fashion Blog
As you can see, there are many topics in fashion.
Do you want to be known as a fashion influencer or blogger? Or are you content being behind the scenes, commenting and sharing your comments on the latest trends, and giving ideas to people on how to style their outfits?
2. Think Of Some Name Ideas For A Fashion Blog
Blog name ideas for fashion blogs vary quite widely. You have people who choose to use their names, or you have those who choose to add terms like ‘fashion’ and ‘style’ into their blog names.
Whatever blog names for your fashion blog you choose, the key is to choose something that isn’t too seasonal or subjective or may go out of style. You don’t want people to forget your blog name when that happens!
If you’re still stuck then maybe this blog name generator will help!
3. Look For A Host
In terms of logistics, you’ll need to look for a hosting provider like Bluehost. I use them too, and if you choose to use them, costs can start from as low as $3.95/month).
It should come with a website builder like WordPress. You definitely want to start with WordPress because it’s easy to use and monetize later on.
4. Building The Site – Logos, Design, Plugins
Once you have those parts in, you can then go onto logos, site design, and of course, installing plugins like Yoast SEO that would help your site rank well on Google.
To rank well means your blog appears on the first page of search results when someone searches for a keyword, for example, it appears on the first search engine result page when someone searches “fashion tips for work”.
If it seems like a lot and you want to review this another time, guess what, I have an entire guide on this that you can read here, and even provide you with some beginner blog post ideas if you want more, apart from fashion topics to blog about, so you don’t ever have to feel like you’re stuck!
What Should A Fashion Blog Include?
The blog ideas around fashion that I have shared should have given you an idea of what a fashion blog should typically include.
Wikipedia has several ideas about what a fashion blog should include, namely features on clothing, accessories, beauty tips, trends, celebrity style reports, street fashion, among others, for example:
- Beauty Tips – Lab Muffin
- Celebrity Style Reports & Trends – Who What Wear
- Street Fashion – Style Du Monde
But really, it’s up to you as long as it’s relevant to fashion or the fashion industry. You can generate the content on your own, taking your own OOTDs (outfit of the day) or look at trends in the industry, the latest styles out on runways or in stores – anything goes!
Longtime fashion blogger Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast started her fashion blog way back in 2008, initially posting about her own outfits because followers kept asking what she was wearing.
Rumi later garnered so many followers and interest that she launched a brand Are You Am I and even got invited to the front rows of numerous runway shows of top brands at New York and Paris Fashion Weeks – all because she posted what she wore at the very beginning.
So really, your imagination’s the only limit here!
How To Come Up With More Blog Post Ideas for My Fashion Blog?
There are many ways of coming up with blog post ideas, as you saw from the multiple fashion blogger content ideas I’ve shared.
Because fashion is such a seasonal topic, it’s always good to be in the know of the latest fashion trends to have a consistent flow of fashion blogging ideas.
One way would be to maintain a list of fashion sites to frequently check into to stay abreast of the latest trends, looks, models, influencers, and celebrities in the scene.
Some fashion sites to keep on your bookmarks tab so you get inspiration for blog post ideas for fashion include:
Fashion is also a very visual topic so you can always get inspiration from Pinterest – seeing what people are interested in, and then using these as fashion blogger post ideas if you start to notice a trend.
Do I Need To Take OOTDs To Be A Fashion Blogger?
While it is preferable for you to do so for people to get a sense of your style and decide if you’re worth a follow, it is not necessary to do so.
There are bloggers and blogs out there who do not post OOTDs, for example, popular fashion blogger The Sartorialist posts photos of street style instead of his own. Aside from street fashion, bloggers can also focus on trends and give styling suggestions, like the Faceless Fashion Blogger.
But for a topic like fashion which is immensely visual, you’ll do better to show your face and a glimpse of your style early on – though there isn’t a strong need for consistent OOTDs.
If you do choose to post OOTDs, do know that you don’t need amazing, magazine-quality photos. A lot of camera phones nowadays take high-quality images that are sufficient for online publishing. But if you decide to get a camera, I have some suggestions here.
If you’re looking for tips on how to take your own OOTDs as a beginner, Canon has a great guide here.
How Do Fashion Bloggers Get Paid?
As with making money from all other blogs, fashion bloggers can get paid through a number of ways, such as:
- Display advertising through advertisements on their blogs
- Blog sponsorships by getting gifted clothes or getting paid to talk about a collection, brand, or item
- Affiliate marketing by signing up as an affiliate partner for fashion sites with such programmes
- Selling digital products such as style guides
- Providing style consultation services.
Once you gain enough traction as a fashion blogger, you might even get brands that want to sponsor you with clothing or pay you to feature their clothing.
I’m no fashion blogger myself, but I was approached by Petit moi to model a few pieces for them on Instagram because they liked my content and thought my followers would like their styles too.
If you made it through the whole way, congratulations! You’re already taking your first steps towards being a fashion blogger.
As you can see, coming up with blog post ideas for fashion blogging isn’t as difficult as it seems.
There are plenty of resources on the Internet, whether it’s on Google or social media platforms like Instagram and Pinterest.
Or the inspiration could even be yourself! If you’re a stylish fashionista yourself and you’ve been getting questions on where you got your shoes, dress, bag, everything, then you know you’ve already got an audience who’d be more than ready to hear some tips and advice from you!
Start writing and you’ll see! You got this, fashionista!