Are you looking for ideas on relationship blog topics? You’ve come to the right place!
Humans are always starting and ending relationships.
Data from the United States’ National Center for Health Statistics show that in The U.S, approximately 4 to 5 million people get married every year.
Out of that number, 42-53% of those marriages eventually end in divorce.
This is what makes marriage and relationship blog topics, and all related topics evergreen and lucrative; people are constantly trying to figure out the opposite sex, relationships, dating, marriage, and sadly, how to deal with it all when (if) it all falls apart.
There are numerous angles you could work with when covering relationship topics.
Here I’ve got 471 relationship blog topics to cover every angle. Read on!
Among other things, here are some of the categories of relationship blog topics we will be looking at:
- Dating And New Relationship Topics
- Best Relationship Blogs Topics
- Personal Blogs About Love
- Funny Blogs About Relationship
- Relationship Essay Topics
- Relationship Debate Topics
- Relationship Blog Topics: Marriage
- Relationship Blog Topics: Break Up
- Relationship Blog Topics: Divorce
- Relationship Blog Post Ideas For Men
- Relationship Blog Topic Ideas For Women
- How To Start A Relationship Blog
- How To Make Money From A Relationships Blog
- Top Relationship Blogs You Can Refer To
Affiliate Link Disclosure
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you.
- Get Paid to Give Relationship Advice Online
- 233 High Demand Blog Topics To Drive Traffic To Your Blog
- 187 Skin Care Blog Topics To Skyrocket Your Traffic!
- 210+ Blog Post Ideas For Moms To Inspire You
- How To Start A Mom Blog That is Profitable and Helpful in 2022!
- How Does Blogging Help With SEO? Here Are 13 Ways 
- 31 Podcasts For Bloggers (From A Current Blogger In 2022!)
Dating And New Relationship Blog Topics
1. How To Greet Someone On A First Date
2. Types Of Love: What Love Means To Different People
3. How To Get Noticed On A Dating Site
4. Best Online Dating Sites
5. Dating When You’re Too Busy To Date
6. Positive And Negative Aspects Of Online Dating
7. Online Dating Tips For People Over 40
8. How To Have A Successful Date With A Guy
9. Dating Among Colleagues
10. Self-Esteem Boosting Strategies And Tips For Men And Women
11. Where Should I Take A Girl On A Date For The First Time?
12. Free Online Dating Websites For Singles
13. Reviews Of Dating Services And Products
14. How To Prepare For A Date With A Guy
15. How To Avoid Boring Conversations
16. How To Make The Conversation Flow
17. Love Vs Infatuation: How Do You Distinguish Between The Two?
18. Dating Someone Who Has Been Single For A While
19. How To Find The Best Dating Website
20. Lgbt Dating And/Or Alternative Lifestyles
21. What Turns A Woman Off When You Start Dating
22. Date And Romance Ideas
23. What To Talk About On A Date With Your Girlfriend
24. How To Have A Good First Date?
25. Teenage Dating Advice For Guys
26. What To Give A Woman On A First Date
27. Teen Dating Violence
28. What Not To Do On A First Date For Guys
29. How To Not Get Catfished On A Dating Website
30. How To Know If It Is A Safe Site
31. Online Dating For People Over 30
32. Pros And Cons With Online Dating
33. Understanding Love At First Sight Or Instant Attraction
34. How To Create An Attractive Dating Profile
35. How To Prepare For Your First Online Date
36. Is Dating Good For A Teenager?
37. Does Love Distract You From Your Goal?
38. How To Find The Perfect Match For You
39. Dating A Partner With Kids
40. Psychology Of Teenage Relationships
41. The Difference Between Falling In Love And Committing To Someone
42. Love At First Sight Or Love After Being Friends
43. How To Have A Successful First Date With A Man
44. How To Make A Good Impression On A First Date
45. How To Act On The First Date For Teenage Guys
46. Disadvantages Of Teenage Dating
47. Advice For Ladies In A Relationship
48. What Would Make A Woman Hesitant To Begin Dating You?
49. Online Dating For Seniors
50. Stages Of Teenage Dating
51. Where To Go On A First Date With A Girl
52. What Age Should A Teenager Start Dating?
53. What Advice Would You Give A Teenager About Dating?
54. How To Use An Online Dating Website
55. What To Do When You First Begin Dating Someone?
56. Setting Boundaries For Teenage Dating
57. How To Make A Good First Date Impression?
58. Writing An Online Dating Profile
59. Things To Do When You First Start Dating
60. How To Win Them Over On The First Date
61. How To Behave On A First Date With A Man
62. How To Find A Legitimate Dating Site
63. Online Dating Sites To Avoid
64. What To Talk About On The First Date With A Girl
65. How Do I Start Dating As A Teen?
66. Relationship Advice For Teenage Girl
67. Is It Love Or Lust?
68. Discovering Your Love Language
69. What Should A Couple Talk About On A Date?
70. Relationship Advice For Young Adults
71. Types Of Commitment Phobia
72. What To Do On The First Meeting With A Girl
Best Relationship Blog Topics
73. How To Keep Spark Alive In Long-Distance Relationship
74. Love Advice For Teens
75. Is It Possible To Have A Strong Open Relationship?
76. Love Advice In Abusive Relationships
77. Do Couples Need To Have Similar Interests To Be Compatible?
78. Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship?
79. How Your Attitudes Can Ruin Amazing Love
80. How To Keep Your Relationship Healthy And Lasting Through The Years
81. Is It Possible To Live With A Person You Don’t Love?
82. Is It Possible To Have A Mismatch Of Intimacy Needs In A Relationship?
83. Love And Polyamory
84. Can A Relationship Continue After A Rejected Proposal?
85. Does Physical Attraction Play A Key Role In Maintaining A Strong Bond In Relationships?
86. Is It A Problem When There Is A Large Age Gap In A Relationship?
87. Questions To Consider Before Getting Serious
88. How To Say No To A Marriage Proposal
89. Lifestyle Articles About Love, Relationships, And Dating
90. How To Know You Are Ready For Marriage
91. How To Keep The Spark Alive In Long Distance Relationships
92. How Do You Keep The Spark Alive In A Long Term-Relationship?
93. How To Handle An Unstable Relationship?
94. How To Know If You Are In A Toxic Relationship Or Not
95. How Do You Tell If One Is Committed Or Not?
96. Is It Possible To Fall In love With Two People At The Same Time?
97. Family Vs Love Of Life — Whom To Choose?
Personal Blogs About Love
98. Love In College
99. Advice On Trust And Love For Couples
100. How I Kept My Relationship From Falling Apart
101. Love Poems For Men And Women
102. Finding Love After Previous Partner Death
103. Ways To Boost Self Esteem In A Relationship
104. Is Your Partner Giving You Mixed Signals? How To Handle It
105. Advice When You’re In A Relationship With A Gaslighter
106. Rebuilding A Past Relationship
107. Relationships Are Hard – But That’s Ok
108. Biggest Mistakes To Avoid In A Relationship
109. Here’s What Keeps My Relationship Strong
110. Long-Distance Relationships
Funny Blogs About Relationship
111. Did She Cut Her Hair? Ways To Get Out Of The Question
112. I Love My Partner But …
113. Things My Girlfriend Does That Makes Me Contemplate M*Rder (Joke!)
114. Funny Pranks To Play On Your Partner
115. List Of Annoying Things My Partner Does
116. At First, It Was Cute, But Now… (Boyfriend’s Quirks)
117. Jokes To Tell Your Girlfriend
118. Funny Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Relationship Essay Topics
119. Expectations In Love VS The Reality
120. Can Failure To Meet Your Partner’s Desires Affect A Relationship?
121. What Does It Mean When You Fall Out Of Love?
122. What Must A Woman Have Before Marriage
123. Signs That Your Partner Wants You
124. Can You Love Someone Who Doesn’t Know How To Love You Back?
125. Relationship Advice For Those Who Are Not Religious
126. Types Of Love Explained By Type Experts
127. Things Your Partner Should Have Before You Marry Them
128. Some Of The Most Important Criteria That You Should Look For In A Partner
129. How To Increase Elements Of Love In A Relationship
130. Things Couples Should Talk About Before Marriage
131. Love And An Age Gap
132. Why It’s Important To Have IndivOutside Of Your Relationship
133. Same-Sex Relationships
134. How Family Affects A Relationship
135. How To Handle Disagreements In A Relationship
Relationship Debate Topics
136. For How Long To Before Considering Settling Down?
137. Are Personal Boundaries Important In Keeping A Relationship Vibrant?
138. What Is The Most Important Factor To Be Considered Before Marriage?
139. Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Committed Relationship?
140. At What Point In A Relationship Should Couples Discuss Their Finances?
141. At What Point Should One Meet Their Partner’s Parents?
142. Can Long-Distance Relationships Work Long-Term?
143. Marriage Vs Live-In Relationship
144. What Are The 4 Things You Should Agree On Before Getting Married?
145. Should Couples Discuss Their Previous Relationship With Their Ex’s?
146. Is Kissing Cheating? On Emotional Infidelity
147. Sex Before Marriage — Right Or Wrong?
148. Should Either Gender Role Play A Major Role In Maintaining a Lively Relationship?
149. Can A Woman Propose To A Man?
Relationship Blog Topics: Marriage
150. Are You In An Abusive Relationship
151. Marriage Tips For Bride
152. What 3 Factors Are The Most Important In A Marital Relationship
153. Signs You’re Married To A Narcissist
154. Ways To Save Your Failing Marriage
155. Planning Your Finances Ahead For A Happy Marriage
156. Are Your Bad Spending Habits Ruining Your Marriage
157. How Love Is Different When You’re Dating VS When You’re Married
158. How To Rebuild Your Marriage After An Affair
159. Marriage Tips For Husbands
160. Love Marriage Vs Arranged Marriage
161. Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife
162. What Will You Do To Help Married Couples Strengthen Their Relationship
163. Marriage Advice For Newlyweds Speech
164. How Much Does Relationship Counseling Cost
165. Marrying Your First Love
166. How To Fix Sex Problems In A Marriage
167. Funny Marriage Tips For Wife
168. How You Can Improve Your Marriage With Your Spouse
169. How To Improve Your Marriage And Be A Better Spouse
170. Marriage Tips For Consentual Arranged Marriage
171. Why Men Cheat
172. Does Polyamory Ruin Marriages
173. Should You Forgive Your Spouse Who Cheated
174. What Every Married Couple Should Know
175. Is It Possible To Reignite The Lost Love You Had For Your Partners
176. Should Gay Marriage Be Legalized
177. Love And Marriage For Older Men And Women
178. Qualities Of A Good Husband List
179. Ways To Be A Better Wife
180. Why Having Similar Interests In A Marriage Is Important
181. Is It Cheating If There Was No Sex
182. The Stages Of Emotional Affairs
183. Top Challenges In A Marriage And How To Overcome Them
184. What Makes A Husband A Good Husband
185. What A Husband Needs In A Marriage
186. How To Deal With Someone With Depression In A Relationship
187. Funny Advice For Married Couples
188. Why Women Cheat
189. Do Men And Women Have Different Roles When It Comes To Parenting
190. Things A Good Husband Should Do
191. What’s Not Important In A Marriage, Despite What Other People Say
192. Successful Marriage Tips
193. Advice For Married Couples Having Problems
194. Why Gay Marriage Rights Makes A Difference
195. What Is The Best Marriage Advice
196. How To Be A Good Husband Guide
197. Tips For A Successful Marriage
198. Love And Marriage For Seniors
199. Things A Wife Should Do
200. How To Be A Good Married Spouse
201. Are Gay Marriages Same As Heterosexual Marriages
202. Challenges When You Move Country To Be With Your Spouse
203. Relationship Advice For Couples
204. How To Make Love Last Forever
205. Best Marriage Advice Quotes
206. The Happy Marriage Tricks Anyone Can Learn
207. What Should A Husband Do In A Marriage
208. Marriage Advice From Old Couples
209. Ways To Be A Better Husband
210. Old Fashioned Marriage Advice, Funny
211. What Are The Most Important Things For A Married Couple
212. Funny Marriage Tips For Husbands
213. Is It Possible To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse
214. How To Build A Strong Marriage Relationship
Relationship Blog Topics: Break Up
215. Is It Healthy To Start Dating After A Breakup
216. Dealing With Rejection
217. What To Do After Ending A Long Term Relationship
218. Guided Meditations To Heal Your Broken Heart
219. Why Your Ex Is Texting You
220. What To Say Before No Contact
221. How Do You Emotionally Detach From Your Ex
222. How To Break Up With Someone You Still Love
223. How To Deal With Seeing Your Ex In Family Settings
224. How To Deal With A Breakup When You Still Love Them
225. How To Break Up With Your Boyfriend When You Still Love Him
226. 100 Break Up Movies To Get Lost In
227. Why Is It So Hard To Forget Someone You Fell In Love With
228. How To Avoid Falling In Love With Your Ex Again
229. How To Break Up With Someone You Love Without Hurting Them
230. Why You Shouldn’t Be Missing Your Ex
231. What To Do During A Break In A Relationship
232. How To Find True Love When You’ve Given Up On Love
233. How Do You Break Up In A Long-Distance Relationship
234. Breakup Advice For The Dumper
235. Finding Yourself After A Break Up
236. No Contact Rule Stages
237. How To Say No To An Ex
238. How Do You Break Up With Someone You Love Without Hurting Them
239. How To Deal With A Break Up On Good Terms
240. What You Can Do Instead Of Texting Your Ex
241. What To Do After A Break Up Of A Long-Term Relationship
242. How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex You Still Love
243. Gifts From Ex: Keep, Return, Or Throw
244. How Do You Tell If It’s Time To Break Up
245. How To Get Over Your Ex
246. Love After Divorce Or Break Up
247. Should You Block Your Ex
248. How To Break Up With Someone You Love Over Text
249. How To Break Up With Someone You Love But Aren’t In Love With
250. Reasons To Break Up With Someone You Love
251. How To Get Over Your Ex When You Have Mutual Friends
252. How To Deal With An Ex You Work With
253. What To Say To End A Relationship On Good Terms
254. How To Give Yourself Closure
255. How To Get Over Someone And Move On With Your Life
256. How Men And Women Get Over Break Ups
257. How To Handle Your Ex Dating Someone New
258. Who To Text Instead Of Your Ex
259. How To Build Confidence After A Breakup
260. I Broke The No Contact Rule And He Replied
261. When Should You Break Up With A Long-Distance Relationship
262. Should A Person Wait To Date After A Breakup?
263. Why Is It So Hard To Forget Someone Even Though They Broke Your Heart
264. How No Contact Affects Your Ex
265. Stages Of No Contact For A Man
266. How To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back
267. What Are The Different Stages Of A Breakup
268. Breakup Advice For A Girl
269. How To Break Up With Someone You Love Without Hurting Them Over Text
270. 5 Signs The No Contact Rule Is Working
271. No Contact Rule Female Psychology
272. Can A Relationship Work After A Breakup?
273. How To Break Up With Someone You Love
274. How To Stop Missing Your Ex
275. Should I Go No Contact With My Ex Or Stay Friends
276. How To Start Dating After A Break Up
277. How Long Does It Take For No Contact To Work
278. Why Didn’t My Ex Love Me – And Other Questions You Shouldn’t Be Asking
279. How To End A Relationship On Good Terms
280. How To Find Yourself Again
281. How To Break Up A Long-Distance Relationship
282. How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex Fully
283. Why Is No Contact So Powerful
284. What Effect Does No Contact Have On Ex
285. How To Break Up With Someone When They Think You’re The One
286. How To Break Up Gracefully
287. Books To Read To Deal With A Break Up – Like This Book
Relationship Blog Topics: Divorce
288. How To Tell Your Kids You’re Seeing Someone After Divorce
289. How Long Does It Take To Get Over Divorce?
290. How To Prepare For A Divorce Mentally
291. How Do I Leave My Marriage If I Still Love My Spouse?
292. How To Cope With Separation When You’re In Love
293. Divorce Preparation Checklist
294. Smart Things To Do Before Filing For Divorce
295. How To Survive Divorce
296. What To Do When You Don’t Want A Divorce But You’re Not Happy
297. How To Deal With Ex-In-Laws After Your Divorce
298. Steps A Woman Should Take Before Divorce
299. What Are Some Strategies For Coping With Divorce
300. Disadvantages Of Filing For Divorce First
301. How Can I Control Myself After Divorce?
302. How To Get Over A Divorce In Your 60s
303. Tips For Women Going Through Divorce
304. What Are The Emotions Of Divorce
305. Inspirational Quotes To Get You Through Your Divorce
306. Things To Do Immediately When Your Husband Leaves You
307. Making A Divorce Settlement That Lasts
308. Is Divorce A Happiness
309. How To Shine After Divorce
310. How To Cope With Divorce When You Still Love Them
311. Helping Your Children Adjust After Divorce
312. What To Do Before Telling Your Spouse That You Want A Divorce
313. Tips For Finding Yourself After A Devastating Divorce
314. What Happens If You Don’t Sign The Divorce Papers
315. What If I Don’t Want The Divorce?
316. What Is The First Step To Getting A Divorce?
317. How To Deal With Divorce When You Still Love Him
318. Pre-Divorce Checklist Pdf
319. What To Do When Your Spouse Wants A Divorce But Won’t File
320. Questions To Ask Yourself Before Signing Divorce Papers
321. How To Cope With Separation From Your Wife
322. Tips For Men Going Through Divorce
323. I Don’t Want A Divorce But I Have No Choice
324. Divorce Stress Symptoms
325. Dating After Divorce
326. Tips For Dealing With A Toxic Ex-Spouse
327. My Husband Filed For Divorce And I Don’t Want It
328. What You Should Do If Your Spouse Doesn’t Sign The Divorce Papers
329. How Much Does A Divorce Cost?
330. What To Do When You’re Separated But Don’t Want A Divorce
331. What To Do Before Going Through A Divorce?
332. How To Deal With Pre Divorce
333. How To Handle Divorce Stress
334. Ways To Prepare For The Divorce
335. Emotions Of A Man Going Through Divorce
336. How To Know If You’re Ready To Date Again After Divorce
337. Coping With Separation And Divorce
338. How To Overcome Divorce Guilt
Relationship Blog Topics Ideas For Men
338. Self-Esteem Boosting Strategies And Tips For Men
340. Being In Love With A Woman Who Is Afraid Of Commitment
342. How To Write An Online Dating Profile For A Man
344. How Men Act When They’re In Love
346. Relationship Advice For Teenage Guys
348. What Should You Reply To Her Messages
350. Ways To Showcase Your Masculinity (In A Gentlemanly Way)
352. She’s Just Not That Into You: How To Recognize The Signs
354. What Does It Mean To Be Vulnerable In A Relationship
356. When Should You Meet The Girl You’ve Been Texting Online?
358. Men Dating Men: How To Keep Yourself Safe
360. Compatibility Vs Attraction: Which Matters Most To Find The Right Woman?
362. The Five Love Languages: Which Ones Are Yours?
364. Finding The Right Person Online
366. How To Fight For Your Relationship
368. Simple Tips To Flirting
370. What A Man Should Do In A Relationship?
372. Relationship Advice For Older Men
374. Being The Younger One In The Relationship
376. Relationship Advice Quotes
378. Qualities Of Relationship-Worthy Women Vs The Players
380. How To Get Women To Respond To Online Dating
382. Is It Safe To Use Dating Sites For Men?
384. What Can A Guy Do To Improve A Relationship?
386. Why The Term “Alpha-Male” Shouldn’t Exist In A Relationship
388. Signs She’s Into You
390. Men’s Relationship Blog
392. How Do You Know If A Gay Guy Is Into You?
394. Your Best Friend Was Cheating On Their Partner, Do You Tell On Them?
396. Expert Advice In Dating For Men
398. Life Advice For A Man
400. How To Help Someone With Relationship Problems
402. How To Find Your Ideal Partner
404. How To Meet Women Without Using A Dating Apps
406. First Date Outfits For Men – This Shirt Looks Good
408. What Is The Most Important Thing In A Relationship For A Man?
410. Relationship Advice For Couples
412. What Makes A Good Gay Relationship?
414. How Do Gay Couples Flirt?
416. Guys’ Perspective On Dating
418. What Is Commitment Love Vs Consummate
420. What Do Men Care About Most In A Relationship?
422. Signs Of Long-Term Relationship-Minded Woman
424. Feminism —Does It Favor A Relationship Or Not?
Relationship Blog Topics For Women
425. Qualities Of Relationship-Worthy Men Vs The Players
426. How Do Gay Couples Conceive?
427. Signs Of Mr. Right And How To Find Him
428. Psychological Advice On Relationships
429. Expert Advice In Dating For Women
430. Book On Dating For Women – Like This One
431. Women Dating Women: Don’t Let Your Guard Down Just Because They’re Not A Man
432. What Is The Best Advice In A Relationship?
433. Important Relationship Advice For Women – Inspiring Tips
434. Why You Keep Attracting The Wrong Men
435. When A Commitment-Phobe Falls In Love With You
436. What Should You Reply To His Messages
437. Mistakes Women Make When It Comes To Online Dating
438. How To Help A Friend With Relationship Problems
439. Compatibility Vs Attraction: Which Matters Most To Find Mr. Right?
440. How To Regain Respect In A Relationship
441. How To Make A Man Afraid Of Commitment Commit To You
442. Signs Of Long-Term Relationship-Minded Men
443. Love, Sex, And Pleasure After Sexual Assault
444. Signs He’s Into You
445. Mr. Right Vs Mr. Wrong: How To Find Your Ideal Partner
446. What Is The Most Important Thing In A Relationship For A Woman?
447. How Should A Woman Act In A Relationship?
448. Men’s Relationship Advice For Women
449. How To Meet Mr. Right Without Using Dating Apps
450. Why Did He Lose Interest
451. Advice From A Wise Woman
452. Is It Safe To Use Dating Sites?
453. Why Are Men Afraid Of Intimacy And Commitment
454. How To Weed Out The Wrong Guys
455. Words Of Wisdom For Women When It Comes To Dating
456. How To Make A Guy Commit To An Exclusive Relationship
457. Relationship Advice For-Women Quotes
458. When A Commitment Phobe Is In Love
459. How To Spot A Fake Profile
460. Advice On Relationships Problems
461. Finding Mr. Right Online
462. Ways To Raise Your Feminity
463. Best Relationship Advice For Couples
464. First Date Outfits For Women
465. Online Dating Tips For Women Over 40
466. Older Women Dating Younger Men: How Age Plays Role In Relationships
467. Words Of Advice To A Girl
468. When Should You Meet The Guy You’ve Been Texting Online?
469. How To Establish Boundaries From The Start
470. Advice On Love And Relationships
471. How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams
How To Start A Relationship Blog
1. Establish Your Niche
First of all, you need to find your niche. Relationships are a very broad topic that you couldn’t just do a blog on relationships alone as that would be too broad.
What you need to do is narrow down the topic, for example, dating advice or teen relationships, or dating after divorce.
When you have your niche, you can then…
2. Name Your Blog
This is the fun part! There are so many variants of names that you could do, it’s almost always that people take *forever* (few weeks) to do it!
Have fun but don’t get too caught up with finding the absolutely perfect name that you end up wasting weeks on it. As long as it is memorable, relevant, and brandable, you’re good to go!
You could also use a blog name generator to help you out. Input relevant keywords and it generates ideas for you!
Oh, and make sure your domain name is available.
3. Pick A Webhost
As always, I recommend Bluehost they are the best blogging platform to make money and they also provide:
- Competitive pricing – Bluehost has affordable plans and when you use my special link you can get started for as low as $3.95/mo)
- FREE domain – With Bluehost, you receive a free domain when you sign up using my special link. Save $15 right off the bat!
- 24/7 Support – Anytime you need help, you can chat online with Bluehost support
- Automatic WordPress installation – WordPress is a website builder and you save a lot of time and headache with this automatically installed
4. Build Your Website Using WordPress
WordPress is the most popular CMS and it is integrated with your Bluehost subscriptions. It is the easiest CMS to use, hence why I strongly recommend Bluehost with the automatic WordPress installation.
WordPress has a huge library that you can use. You don’t have to know how to code and can just start designing and installing the necessary plugins.
5. All Done!
That’s it, now you’re all set! Start writing quality content, coupled with SEO, and watch your blog grow!
Below you can see how you can make money with your relationship blog.
How To Make Money From A Relationships Blog
While providing solutions and relief is satisfactory enough, it wouldn’t hurt to make money from your relationship blog.
Here are some ways you can make money on your relationship blog:
1. Ads – you can run different types of ads on your site, but be careful not to overdo it so your readers won’t get too many ads and find it annoying
2. Affiliate Marketing – you can tie in with affiliate programs that will be relevant to your audience
3. Digital Products – you can write ebooks or courses on relationships
4. Direct Collaboration – you can directly collaborate with a service, a counselling centre for example
5. Coaching Services – you can coach other bloggers who would like to run relationship blogs
Top Relationship Blogs You Can Refer To
- Science of Relationships – content on fixing relationships
- Bonobology.com – relationship confessions
- The Gottman Institute – strengthening relationships content
- Susie and Otto – run by professional relationship coaches
- Baggage Reclaim – relationship advice for women
- Dr. NerdLove – dating advice
- Marriage.com – marriage advice
- Love & Relationships Blog – modern relationship advice
- Scarleteen – advice on sex, dating, and relationships
- Two Drifters – marriage and relationship advice for travel couples
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Are Some Relationship Topics?
15 Topics To Build Your Relationship
- Vacation and weekend escape plans
- Movies and shows
- The past and future
Are There Relationship Blogs?
Find Love in 90 Days Blog – Love in 90 Days, Repairing Relationships Blog – Love and Life Toolbox, Relationship Blog for Women Blog – Relationship Reality are some examples of relationship blogs.
What Are 7 Types Of Relationships?
The 7 types of relationships, according to psychology, are:
- Infatuation: passion
- Friendship: intimacy
- Empty love: commitment
- Romantic love: passion & intimacy
- Fatuous love: passion & commitment
- Companionate love: intimacy & commitment
- Consummate love: passion & intimacy & commitment
There you have it, 471 relationship blog topics to guide you for your upcoming posts!
All you’ve got to do now is do a little research on what will resonate with your audience and get started on writing!
The nice part about writing relationship topics is you get to help people out in their relationship predicaments and maybe even play a little part in bringing people together 🙂
Let me know in the comments which topics you’re going with first and if you have any other ideas to add on. I’d love to hear from you!
- 491 Brilliant Blog Names For A Profitable Blog 
- 209 Birthday Blog Post Ideas For You in 2022!
- 545 Name Ideas For A Fashion Blog [2022 Update]
- 471 Relationship Blog Topics To Cover Every Angle [2022 Update]
- 15 Disadvantages of Blogging No One Talks About! [Personal Experience]
- 1145 Finance Blog Name Ideas For A Memorable Finance Blog In 2022
- 21 Types of Blogs That Make Money [From Personal Experience 2022]