Are you excited to share your love for skincare with different skin care blog topics? Are you ready to share your knowledge on skincare products, routines, and all the ingredients necessary to help others achieve healthy, radiant, and glowing skin?
This article covers it all!
I am a skincare enthusiast myself and I’ve spent countless hours reading articles and watching TikTok videos on the products that would suit my acne-prone sensitive skin.
I am not a skincare expert by any means but I can relate to the excitement of recommending products that have helped my skin and finding the perfect skincare routine.
Let’s get straight to all the skincare topics to write about in your blog and get you going!
- 187 Best Skin Care Blog Topics
- What Should I Post On A Skincare Blog?
- How Do I Blog About Skincare?
- How Do I Pick A Beauty Blog Name?
- The Best Skin Care Bloggers
- 180+ Beauty Blog Post Ideas 2021
- 200+ Best Makeup Blog Name Ideas
- 11 Beauty Side Hustles You Can Start Right Now!
- How To Get An Instagram Sponsorship ( 11 Unique Tips!)
- How To Get Sponsored On Instagram With 1000 Followers
- 31 Skin Care Niches Ideas and Trends For Beauty Bloggers in 2022
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you.
187 Best Skin Care Blog Topics
Routine Skin Care Blog Topics
- 5 Ways To Boost Your Skincare Routine
- Skincare Routine For Different Seasons (Summer, Winter, etc)
- Skincare Routine For Teenagers
- Skincare Routine After Menopause
- Oily Acne Prone Skincare Routine
- Dry Acne Prone Skincare Routine
- Oily Dehydrated Skincare Routine
- Dry Dehydrated Skincare Routine
- Combination Skincare Routine
- Beginner Skincare Routine
Informational Skin Care Blog Ideas
- 5 Best Products To Reduce Large Pores
- Sephora Skincare Product Recommendations
- Affordable Drugstore Skincare Products
- How To Find Serums And Eye Creams To Reduce Dark Circles
- 5 Practical Tips To Prevent Your Skin From Piling
- Sunscreen Facts Everyone Should Know
- Chemical Vs Physical Sunscreen – Which One Should You Use
- When Should You Start Using Retinol? (The million-dollar question)
- How To Use Retinol and Retinoid For Sensitive Skin
- 5 Ingredients To Calm Down Stressed Out Skin
- How To Use Aha, Bha, and Niacinamide For Acne-Prone Skin
- Aha vs Bha – What Is The Difference?
- Toner Vs Essence Vs Serums – When And How Do You Use Them?
- Layering Basics – How To Layer On Your Products
- Why Do We Get Period Acne
- Tips To Avoid Maskne
- Anti-Aging Skincare Tips
- How To Achieve The Glass Skin (Korean Skincare Trend)
- Choosing The Right Dermatologist
- 7 Habits Of People With Great Skin
- How To Figure Out Your Skin Type
- How To Reduce Redness, Irritation, and Inflammation
- Splurge Vs Spend – Which Products Are Bang For Your Buck
- Skincare dictionary – What Are All These Terminologies?
- How To Use Vitamin C
- How Often Should You Exfoliate
- Are Chemical Exfoliants Better Than Physical Ones?
- A Guide To Chemical Exfoliants
- How To Treat Body Acne – 5 Products To Look Out For
- 6 Drinks To Help You Achieve Glowing And Radiant Skin
- 5 Food To Improve Your Gut Health – Healthy Gut = Healthy Skin!
- Does Sheet Masks Work?
- Importance Of Removing Your Makeup
- How To Deal With Bad Skincare Days
- The Best Korean Skincare Brands You Have Yet To Try!
- How To Rescue Your Damaged Skin
- How Do Celebrities Achieve The Perfect Skin
- Best Serums For Hydration
- Best Serums For Hyperpigmentation
- Affordable Products To Prevent Premature Skin Damage
- Why Your Cleanser Is Not Working
- Why Your Moisturizer Is Not Working
- Why Your Sunscreen Is Not Working
- Why Your Serum Is Not Working
- Is Stronger Skincare Better?
- How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars
- Types Of Acne Scars
- How To Prevent Premature Aging
- Dry Vs Dehydrated Skin – What Are The Differences?
- Hydration Vs Moisture – What Are The Differences And Which Do You Need?
- The Truth About Bad Skincare Habits
- Is A Toner Necessary?
- How To Soothe Sensitive Skin
- Is Oil-Free Skincare Good For Oily Skin?
- 5 Korean Skin Care Ingredients To Try!
- 3 Easy Ways To Double Cleanse
- How To Oil-Cleanse Your Face
- Do Not Mix These Ingredients! – A Guide
- 7 Sustainable Beauty Brands That You Should Try
- Skincare Products You Probably Don’t Need
- Should We Refrigerate Skincare Products?
- Do You Need A WashCloth In Your Skincare Routine?
- 5 Easy Ways To Keep Your Skin Hydrated
- 7 Tips On How TO Manage Your Sebum Production
- Blotting Papers – Do They Work?
- 6 Best Lip Scrubs For Smooth Lips!
- 7 Best Lip Masks To Achieve Plump Lips!
- Differences Between Milia, Whiteheads, and Fungal Acne
- 6 Ways To Treat Fungal Acne
- 5 Ways To Treat Your Acne From The Inside Outside
- 9 Reasons Why Your Gut Health Is Important For Achieving Beautiful Skin
- 11 Best Hydrating Skincare Products
- Is Alcohol Safe In Skincare Products?
- Should You Incorporate Essential Oils In Your Skincare Products?
- Cosmetic Ingredients To Avoid
- Different Types Of Acids For The Skin
- Is Succinic Acid Worth They Hype?
- Glycolic Acid Vs Salicylic Acid
- The Best Acids For Acne-Prone Sensitive Skin
- The Best Acids For Dry Skin
- The Best Acids For Hydrated Skin
- When Should You Use Lactic Acid?
- 6 Steps To Choose A Moisturizer For Acne Prone Skin
- How To Reapply Sunscreen
- 7 Products To Brighten Up Dull Skin!
- 5 Things To Know Before Your First Wax
- How To Prep Your Skin For A Full Wax
- A Full Guide On Depuffing Your Eyes
- Skin Looking Tired And Dull? 3 Easy Steps To Look Radiant Today!
- Should You Try Dermaplaning?
- Actives To Avoid The Day – Protect Your Skin!
- The Truth About Laser Treatments For Acne
- How To Get Rid Of Blackheads
- Does Drinking More Water Give You Glowing Skin?
- Clay Masks Vs Pore Strips – Which Is The Better Option?
- 5 Things To Know Before Using A Peeling Solution
- Does pH Matter When You Choose A Face Cleanser?
- Chlorophyll Water And Skincare – Are They Related?
- 7 Ways To Effectively Use Vaseline
- 5 Ways To Prevent Your Skin From Purging
- Breakout Vs Purging – Let’s Discuss The Differences
- 11 Ways To Treat Acne Without A Prescription
- A Pregnancy-Safe Skincare Routine!
- 5 Of the Best Drugstore Eye Creams
- How Effective Is Microdermabrasion?
- Soothing Skincare Routine For Eczema
- A Guide- How To Read Skincare Ingredients List
- 5 Common Mistakes When Choosing Vitamin C Serum
- Are Facial Cleansing Tools Necessary And Safe?
- How To Combine Actives
- A Bridal Skincare Routine To Look Your Best On Your Special Day!
- Natural Vs Synthetic Skincare – A Discussion
- Which Vitamin A Should You Use For Acne-Prone Skin?
- Is Tranexamic Acid Worth The Hype?
- 7 Ways Stress Affects Our Skin
- 6 Ways To Safely Exfoliate Yor Body
- Do Jade Rollers Work?
- Banish Your Dark Circles With These 5 Luxury Products
- Beginner Anti-Aging Skincare Routine
- 5 Ways To Treat Underarm Hyperpigmentation
- 8 Products That Goes Well With Retinol
- 6 Ways To Treat Razor Bumps For Skin
- The Effects Of Hardwater On Your Skin
- 9 Ways To Treat Chapped Lips During Winter
- 5 Simple Ways To Treat Damaged Skincare Barriers
- Long Flight Skincare Routine
- How To Treat Hyperpigmented Lips
- Does Collagen Supplement Give Your Healthy Skin?
- Debunking Chemical Peel Myths
- Does Icing Give You Better Skin?
- Buttock Acne – Causes And Treatment Options
Personal Skin Care Blog Topics
- My Biggest Skincare Mistakes
- My Skincare Journey
- Product Empties And Recommendations
- My Holy Grail Skincare Products
- Sephora Skincare Product Recommendations
- My Skincare Collection And Organization Tips!
- How I Cleared My Hormonal Acne
- Skincare Empties – Would 100% Repurchase!
- The Worst Skincare Products I Have Used
- Testing Viral Tiktok Skincare Hacks
- Overhyped Viral Skincare Products
- My Favourite Skincare Hacks
- Following A Celebrity’s Skincare Routine For A Week (A Series)
- Products I Can’t Stop Buying!
- Skin Routine Using Only (insert brand name)
- My Skincare Routine For Summer
- My Skincare Routine For Winter
- My Skincare Routine For Fall
- My Skincare Routine For Spring
- My Bodycare Routine – How I Keep Body Acne Away
- How I Prep My Skin For A Day At The Beach
- 3 Ways I Use Adapalene To Treat My Acne
- 9 Natural Anti-Aging Tips!
- DIY Oatmeal Mask At Home
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Use Lemon Juice On Your Face
- 5 Effective Home Remedies To Achieve Radiant Skin!
- Fight Away Wrinkles With This DIY Papaya Mask
- Can I Use Coconut Oil As A Moisturizer?
- 7 Benefits Of Aloe Vera On Skin!
- DIY – How To Make Your Own Tumeric Face Mask
- 11 Benefits Of Tumeric For Your Skin!
- Coconut Oil As Sunscreen – Yes Or No?
- DIY – Make This Anti-Oxidant Packed Cocoa Face Mask Today!
- 5 Ways To Use Coconut Oil To Hydrate Your Cuticles
- 5 Ways To Use Green Tea To Depuff Your Eyes
- 3 Different Scrubs To Make With Ginger
- This Is How You Banish Those Wrinkles – 7 Natural Remedies That Works!
- 6 Ways To Use Honey For Your Skin
- Make Your Own Exfoliating Sugar Scrubs In 5 Simple Steps!
- Have Beautiful Feet At Home With These Home-Spa Steps!
- A Guide To Facial Steaming At Home
- Exfoliating Foot Soak At Home For Soft Feet
- 5 Drinks You Can Make At Home To Clear Acne
- 6 Ways To Use Yogurt For Healthy Skin
- Try Out This Hydrating Hand Milk Soak For Beautiful Hands!
- 6 Homemade Face Mask Recipes To Help You Brighten Your Skin
What Should I Post On A Skincare Blog?
Similar to how a foodie posts all things food-related on their blog, as a skincare enthusiast, you are free to blog about all things skincare-related!
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to a skincare blog.
Pick a section you’re most interested in and produce more content on that section. Say you’re someone who has struggled with hormonal acne or cystic acne, and you have managed to heal your skin.
This is the perfect avenue to help others resolve this issue!
This principle applies the same if you have dry, dehydrated skin, or you’re someone who has a skin-related disease like psoriasis.
As someone who has psoriasis, I struggled for a long time to find skincare products that would prevent a flare-up and I stumbled upon Roycie Wong, a psoriasis advocate. She helped me feel like I was not battling this alone and that there are contents out there that will help me solve my problems.
You will draw in readers when they feel connected to the content you post on your blog.
Whichever topics you choose to write on your skincare blog, ensure that it provides holistic, practical, and engaging content to your readers.
How Do I Blog About Skincare?
If anyone says they wouldn’t want clear skin, I’m calling bluff right now.
Skin being the largest organ we have, has to be nurtured and taken care of the same way we would anything else. Before you start listing skincare blog post ideas, here are some steps you can take when setting up a skincare blog.
1.Choose A Niche
Finding the proper niche is the most crucial aspect of starting a blog, yet it’s often ignored. Sticking to a niche can help you gain devoted followers, establish yourself as an authority, and earn a decent income through your blog.
Think about the core segment of your blog and ask yourself questions like :
- Who are your target readers?
- Are you looking to cater to a specific skin condition – i.e eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, vitiligo, etc.
- How can you provide value to your audience?
Now, this doesn’t mean you have to devote your blog to a skin-related condition, your blog can be a general skincare blog. You can write about products, different types of ingredients, the benefits of those ingredients, etc.
Regardless of the niche you pick, stick to it, and you can become an expert on that subject – no prior knowledge is necessary, only a strong passion!
2.Research Is Key
There is nothing more horrifying than recommending the wrong products to your audience. When it comes to something as tricky as skincare, there is a lot of research that should go into products before recommending them.
Your readers are bound to trust you when they know you have tried and tested the products. All product reviews and suggestions should be sincerely conveyed by you.
Look into other skincare blogs and see the kind of topics discussed to gain some inspiration. Bear in mind, that you should never copy the contents of other bloggers but you can always turn to them for some ideas.
Do you want to write a skin care routine blog?
Gain some inspiration from beauty blogger Laura on the way she describes her skincare routine! If you are into holistic skincare, take a look at various natural skincare blogs and get some ideas on the type of content they’re putting out.
Scroll through TikTok and look at any viral videos related to skincare and write about them. Make a list of topics that you know people are interested in and add your flair to it.
3.Make It Unique
Everyone has a signature way of storytelling. Find what is yours, and write your blog in a way that is personal to you.
When it comes to skincare blogs, try to maintain a casual tone to your blog. You don’t want your articles to sound like the research papers from Pubmed, unless you want your readers to quickly click on the X button, exiting your blog.
Yeap didn’t think so. Make your readers feel as a friend is advising them on skincare products, ingredients, and routines when they are reading a blog. They are more likely to be drawn to your blog this way.
4.Do Not Be Discouraged
Building a blog is not an overnight process. You do not wake up one day and see thousands of traffic flooding your blog.
Keep an open mind when starting a skincare blog and focus on producing good quality, SEO-optimized content that is engaging and informative. Try to switch up your content, relating it to the current trends in the skincare world. Having content that is relatable is key to having a successful blog.
Blogging can be an amazing source of income if you have the patience and resilience to stick to it. If you are a newbie blogger, here are some useful posts that could help you get started:
How Do I Pick A Beauty Blog Name?
I am not going to deny, coming up with beauty blog post ideas by itself is a challenging task, and picking out a blog name is another tedious task. So here are some sites that provide you with hundreds of beauty blog names you can use
- Beauty Blog Names: A Step-By-Step Guide + 100 Examples
- 200+ Names For Beauty & Makeup Blog
- 1051 Makeup And Beauty Blog Name Ideas
If you are not vibing with any of the skin care blog name ideas in the list above, how about generating your own! Check out these blog name generators to add your own touch :
Now that you are all set up with a blog name, here are over 180 beauty blog post ideas for you to start writing!
The Best Skin Care Bloggers
Who better to seek advice from than any one of the Internet’s best skin care bloggers if one of your goals is to learn about skin health. Skincare topics are often included in many beauty blog topics as there is a demand for them.
These skincare blogs listed below are home to some of the most informative snippets on how to care for your skin, explained brilliantly by skincare wizards across the globe.
For some skincare content ideas for Instagram, look into these accounts for some inspirations :
As a bonus, check out these derm experts on Tiktok to always keep up with viral skin care topics that can prove to be useful content in your blog!
51 skin care blog topics all laid out for you to ensure you’ve got great content for your blog for a year! Including some skincare discussion is one of the best beauty blog ideas because everyone is always looking for skincare advice, I know I am.
I hope these topics have given you some ideas on how to plan out your content for your blog. Remember to keep your skincare blog tailored to your personality, add your own touch to it while educating and sharing your love for skincare with your audience.
All right, that’s it from me for this article and I wish you all the best with your skincare blog!