Free Pinterest Courses That Will Make You A Pinterest Pro
Are you looking for the best free Pinterest courses online? Yes? Then you’ve landed on the right page.
Sure, there are a whole bunch of great Pinterest courses out there, but some of them come with a price tag.
You know how they say, “If there’s a will, there’s a way.” Here’s my addition to that saying, “There’s also a (free)way.” *wink*
While I was building my site:outandbeyond.com, I worked as a Pinterest Manager. It was a fun-filling job and an excellent platform to grow for all the creative people out there.
To succeed as a Pinterest manager, I enrolled in the courses listed below. They helped me skyrocket my learning and at the same time, helped me transform my client’s website traffic as well.
I’ve done the dirty work and compiled a list of the best Pinterest courses online. If you’re ready to up your Pinterest game without dipping into your wallet, then this article was made for you.
Quick Summary of Best FREE Pinterest Courses :
- Free Pinterest Marketing Crash Course
- Become a Pinterest VA Today
- Pin Magic Blueprint
- Moms Make Cents’s
- Pinterest Power Course
- How to Grow Your Traffic and Email List in 30 Days Using Pinterest
- Pinterest Academy
- Pinning to Success
- Free Pinterest E-Course
- Pin to Win: EASY Strategy for Leads and Sales Using Pinterest
- Pinterest Marketing with Tailwind
Before we begin, its only fair I share the ONE AND ONLY Pinterest course that helped me get lots and lots of Pinterest traffic to my sites in 2020 and recently in 2023! I have done MANY Pinterest courses and THIS ONE is the only one that works! Also here are some FREE beautiful pins to get started
Some of the links on here are affiliate links and I may earn if you click on them, AT NO EXTRA cost to you. Hope you find the information here useful! Thanks.
What is important to learn Pinterest?
Did you know, most social media posts live –and die- within 24 hours? But on Pinterest, you can drive traffic to your blog from a pin, and it can last weeks, months, or even years.
So the big question is, HOW do you do that?
You will need to learn how :
- Make sure your pins get clicks
- Schedule your pins
- How to use boards and expand your growth
- Optimize your Pinterest with SEO and rich-keywords
- Drive traffic to your blog
- Develop a content strategy
- Analyze the statics and make changes to your Pinning technique
If you read all the above and feel slightly sick with overwhelm, don’t panic. This is what the internet is for!
I am also here to help 🙂
It may sound completely foreign to you now, but with the help of a few free Pinterest courses, you’ll be able to grasp and implement successful tips to master Pinterest.
Why should you do a Pinterest course?
Pinterest is a great way to drive free and valuable traffic to your website, blog, or product. So why not take a Pinterest course to get ahead of the game and learn the best ways to utilize the platform?
Also, times are changing, and they’re changing fast. Taking a Pinterest course is a fantastic way to learn or brush up on the latest and best Pinterest strategies.
Remember that list up there? A Pinterest course can teach you those things and more if you’re willing to put in the time.
It can be overwhelming to learn how to use a new platform and use it to its best capabilities.
This can easily be done by taking a Pinterest course. Learn from the people who have navigated through that terrain, learn from their mistakes and see the steps they took to succeed on Pinterest.
Yes, it’s called a hustle, but you don’t have to tough it out on your own and struggle.
So why not learn from the best Pinterest course creators out there? Better yet, why not do it for free?
List Of Best Free Pinterest Courses
In a sea -or web- filled with Pinterest courses that promise you the world and more; I’ve listed the best and free Pinterest courses you can find on the world wide web.
Note – I have done them all and speak from personal experience
This free Pinterest marketing course is one of the best Pinterest courses for bloggers. You do not need to google up for Pinterest course free.
Just join this! It is not only the best free Pinterest course 2022 but still one of my favourite course in 2023!
Maria from Chic Pursuit teaches you how to grow your small blog or business on Pinterest with her 4 day course.
Why should you take advice from Maria? Her Pinterest page gets over 10 million views. Thus, this Pinterest marketing training will skyrocket your learning!
Maria’s technique focuses on optimizing keywords and boards on Pinterest. Which is why a great way to organically drive traffic to your blog, website, or product.
The plus point is the course is ONLINE! You do not need to google Pinterest for business online courses. Enroll in this course immediately.
The course will:
- Walk you through Maria’s Pinterest strategy
- How to skyrocket your traffic
- How to succeed with Pinterest in just 4 days
The FREE 4-Day eCourse is sent directly to the email address you submit when you register for the course. Easy, right?
With the world making a shift to the digital sphere, Virtual Assisting is booming. It’s one of those side hustles that you can turn into a full-time well paid job.
It is one of the best Pinterest free course that you should get your hands on.
Become a Pinterest VA Today was created by the CEO and Founder of Pinterest VA, Kristin Larsen.
So are you interested in becoming a Pinterest VA? If yes, this Pinterest Manager free course will help you to prepare yourself in becoming a Pinterest manager.
What you’ll learn:
- How to apply your personality towards different Pinterest VA services.
- What you need to get started
- Why being a Pinterest VA is one of the best remote and online jobs in the world
- 9 Services to offer and how much to charge
- What to expect as a business owner generating new online income
- How and where to land your first client
- What kind of clients NOT to work with
All of that for FREE!
Searching on how to increase traffic to your Pinterest or blog? This course will guide you on how to organically attract free traffic from Pinterest to your blog or Pinterest account.
This is a FREE e-book that will ‘magically increase your traffic over the next 30 days! It is Pinterest for course creators.
This is definitely for entrepreneur who planning to sell their products on Pinterest or are already selling but are trying to increase their traffic.
Do not search further for Pinterest for business course. Join this course instead.
You will learn :
- 5 steps to that will help you increase your traffic, subscribers and income from Pinterest.
- Organise your Pinterest and traffic strategy with the free pin and analytics stat trackers
- Develop a steady stream of leads and sales from Pinterest
This course by Moms Make Cents is free and only takes six days to complete.
And there’s even a special bonus on the 6th day of the course, so really it’s five days, and you’ll learn everything you need to know about becoming a Pinterest Expert.
Grab this free Pinterest masterclass and get started on becoming a Pinterest expert!
The sign up is super easy; all you have to do is input your name and email:
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Day One: Learn how to create a perfectly optimized Pinterest profile.
- Day Two: Learn secret strategies for creating viral pins.
- Day Three: Learn how to be present on Pinterest all day, with only an hour of work per week!
- Day Four: Learn which Pinterest myths are junk and which you actually need to pay attention to.
- Day Five: Learn the most common Pinterest mistakes bloggers make that throttle their success.
Puzzle on how to generate consistent website traffic or how to create email list sign-ups? Join the Pinterest Power course. This course is one of the best marketing on Pinterest online courses in the market.
The Pinterest Power course is created by Summer Tannhouser. This free 5-day course is for those of you looking for Pinterest marketing courses.
Summer runs you through the power of Pinterest and guides you every step of the way. This course is perfect if you’re a beginner as it provides in-depth explanations.
The cookie point of this course is that you will receive Pinterest marketing certification once you completed the course. If you are looking for Pinterest certification free, then this course is for you.
With this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Generate consistent website traffic
- Create email list sign-ups
- Find client leads that are searching for exactly what you have to offer
Here’s a peek at the 5-day course schedule:
Day One: The 2020 Core Pinterest Strategies
Day Two: Smart Pinterest Keywording
Day Three: Your Board Health Edit
Day Four: Your Pinning Routine
Day Five: Sign up to find out more!
Don’t have five days to learn how to drive traffic to your website? Then this is the course for you. It’s not only free, but it’s also only an hour long. That’s right.
In one hour, you’ll learn:
- Angie’s 3-step formula to follow for your regular pinning routine on Pinterest
- A unique strategy for using others’ pins to strengthen your own boards
- Specific strategies to pin your own content that uses the algorithm to your advantage
- Clearing up confusion about group boards – how and when to use them
- The roadmap she used to get 5,500 views in less than a month
- The exact steps to get 543 subscribers in 30 days
- The Traffic Trifecta, the three pronged formula to grow your traffic
Here’s a look at her stats after implementing all those steps.
Looking for the best Pinterest marketing course? Or searching for Pinterest marketing course free? Who better to learn from about Pinterest than the Pinterest Academy?
Did you know that Pinterest themselves offers a free course?
If you own a business, and finding Pinterest courses for business, this course is for you! As it teaches you creative strategy and campaign optimization that you can implement in your business!
Besides, it also teaches you Pinterest ads! Grab this if you are finding advertising on Pinterest online courses. It is one of the Pinterest ads course free.
Need I say more? Sign me up. Yes please, thanks.
This free Pinterest course by the Pinterest Academy covers topics like creative strategy and campaign optimization. You have the freedom to start, stop, or pause your classes at any time.
If you are new to Pinterest Ads, and finding for a Pinterest Ads course, Pinterest Academy got you covered.
Each class takes 2-5 minutes, and the entire curriculum can be finished in under an hour.
Here’s a look at the course curriculum:
- A peek into Pinterest
- Campaign objectives
- Creative strategy
- Creative inspiration
- Targeting and buying
- Setting up a Pinterest business account
- Building and launching a campaign
- Managing and measuring a campaign
- Planning and strategizing a campaign
There are plenty of Pinterest courses for bloggers but not all of them are free. This course was created by Christine -the founder of Raising Kids Making Money.
For all you blogger/Super Mama’s out there, Christine preaches that you can stay home with your babies & create a passive income.
Pinning to Success is a free email series and is best suited for beginners that are just getting started with Pinterest and want to drive traffic to their blog.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The key to designing clickable Pins
- Teach you scheduled and manual pinning strategies
- Share the best Facebook groups to market your pins in
Googling on how to learn Pinterest for free? This free Pinterest e-course created by Kelley will walk you through the most important aspects of Pinterest and is another great option for beginner bloggers.
If you’ve ever wanted a quick crash course into Pinterest training, this course is for you.
Kelley will not only take you through the basics of understanding of Pinterest but she will also aid you in setting up your Pinterest account.
What you’ll cover:
- Setting up your business account
- Adding a profile picture
- Creating a killer profile description
- How to create great pinboards
- Guide to Pinterest friendly images
- Must have Pinterest schedulers
- Your free Pinterest planner
You’ll also learn how to use a scheduler to automate your pinning and save you time.
Each day, an email with some information on each topic will be sent out. Followed by a little homework at the end. Bonus, she also includes an awesome freebie: A Pinterest planner!
Here’s another great Pinterest course for bloggers. Created by Jenna Kutcher, Pin to Win shows you how to use Pinterest as a marketing platform for your business and brand.
Jenna Kutcher Pinterest course is a course you need to enroll in.
Jenna is an expert at online marketing and she increased her website traffic with Pinterest by 10x in one year. It is indeed the complete Pinterest marketing course for beginners.
This hour long masterclass is not a step-by-step tutorial.
Jenna says her strategy only takes one hour per week to implement and honestly, this course is worth a listen to if you have a basic understanding of Pinterest and want to use Pinterest as a viable marketing platform.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Leverage the platform: How to use the search engine to your advantage
- Show up in the search: Things you need to implement in order for your content to show up on someone’s search
- Graphic know-how: The anatomy of a perfect pin
- Less than an hour: How to maximize your time and spend only 30-60 mins on Pinterest while seeing growth.
11.Pinterest Marketing with Tailwind
Are you searching for learning Pinterest online course? I have listed another option for you.
Okay, so technically this is not a course but Pinterest Marketing with Tailwind is rich with FREE content and that’s something to write about.
It’s actually made up of several video courses covering several aspects of Pinterest marketing and guess what?
They’re all completely FREE.
If you’ve done some quick googling or searched through the web about becoming a Pinterest VA, you’ve probably heard of Tailwind.
Tailwind is an approved Pinterest partner, so rest assured that the advice given is one that should be taken note of.
Their website offers a specific section that caters to succeeding on Pinterest and advice on the best Pinterest practices.
Here are a few of the courses and resources they offer:
How To Use Pinterest For Blogging?
If you have a blog and are wondering how to use Pinterest for blogging, below are guides for you to follow.
- Create and name a board after your blog.
- Structure a winning pin.
- Check SEO from your end.
- Create related boards.
- Create a staff board.
- Make your blog Pinnable.
- Be sure to engage with your followers.
- Include captivating images.
Does Pinterest Offer Courses?
Yes! Pinterest offers courses for you to enroll in. Research Pinterest directly from its source. You can enroll in extensive courses about all things Pinterest in our new e-learning platform starting from today.
You can acquire complete knowledge and understanding to make your campaigns stand out among the rest, all in one place.
How To Learn Pinterest For Business?
Pondering how to learn or use Pinterest for business, I have listed a list for you to follow.
- Share creative, inspiring, and actionable pins.
- Look at trending topics and keywords.
- Advertise on Pinterest.
- Study Pinterest analytics.
- Add the pin it button to your website.
- Create fun, unique content.
- Use rich pins.
- Participate in and create group boards.
How Can I Use Pinterest For Free For My Business?
Having a business and wondering how can I use Pinterest for free for your business, here’s how to create a profile from scratch:
- Go to Pinterest.com/business/create.
- Choose your language and location, and enter your business name.
- Connect your other social platforms.
- Determine if you want to run advertisements on Pinterest.
- Edit your profile.
- Claim your website analytics.
How To Grow On Pinterest 2023?
Wondering, how to grow or how to get followers on Pinterest in 2023, follow the below steps!
- Be Active & Engage Yourself.
- Be Aware Of Who Makes Use Of Pinterest.
- Engage With What Is Popular & Well-Performed.
- Join Group Boards & Make Use of Them.
- Post Fresh & Unique Content.
- Include Beautiful Visuals.
- Include Elaborate Descriptions.
- Make Use Of Keywords & Hashtags.
How Can I Improve My Pinterest?
- Include relevant keywords in your Pinterest name.
- Use Pinterest Trends to plan your content.
- Share new content weekly.
- Be active on Pinterest.
- Follow other users.
- Add a Pinterest follow button to your newsletter or website.
- Use Pinterest sections to organize your boards.
- Promote your pins.
How Do I Become Successful On Pinterest?
To become successful on Pinterest, you need to build your audience. Follow the steps below and build your audience on Pinterest.
- Create fresh content weekly.
- Use trends to inform your strategy.
- Add text overlay to your pins.
- Topic tag before you publish.
- Fill in all of your board details.
How To Drive Traffic To Your Pinterest?
I have listed 7 tips for you to follow to drive traffic to your Pinterest.
- Do Pinterest keyword research.
- Include keywords in your pin titles and descriptions.
- Use related keywords in your board titles and descriptions.
- Match your blog post title.
- Create curiosity with your pins.
- Make your pins stand out.
- Apply for rich pins.
Is Pinterest Good For Blogging?
Owning a blog but pondering if Pinterest is good for blogging? The answer is a big YES! Pinterest is an effective social media tool to cultivate an audience in your blog.
There is a substantial amount of monthly active users, but compared to other prominent online spaces, you’ll come across less competition.
There you have it, my friends. Not one, not two, but eleven of the best free Pinterest courses available online to you.
The resources are there ripe for the taking and to sweeten the deal -it’s FREE. Everything you need is up there.
Don’t have time?
There are hour long courses listed above.
Don’t have the money?
It’s all FREE!
Well, what are you waiting for? I hope you’ve perused through this article and found the right Pinterest course for you to skyrocket your traffic!
Related posts on making money from Pinterest: